Want to keep up with current trends in military affairs to further your professional development? Are you looking for classic military literature to inspire your thinking? MOAA's reviewer Col. William Bushnell, USMC (Ret), has put together a compilation of Contemporary Books and Vintage Books that will keep you turning the pages.
Each list is updated twice a year to provide a wide variety of subject and thought and to highlight books that might not appear on other professional reading lists. The contemporary list is updated in July and January; the vintage list is updated in April and October.
[RELATED: Check Out Books by MOAA Members]
Order these books through AmazonSmile using MOAA's Scholarship Fund as your shopping beneficiary and together we can help provide educational assistance for children of military families.
- Add These 5 Vintage Books to Your Military Reading List (2021)
- 5 Contemporary Military History Books to Complete Your Summer Reading List (2021)
- 5 Vintage Military History Books to Add to Your Library This Spring (2021)
- Start the New Year With 5 Contemporary Military Reads (2021)
- 5 Vintage Military History Books to Add to Your 2020 Wish List (2020)
- 5 Military Books to Add to Your Summer Reading List (2020)
- 5 Vintage Military Books to Check Out This Spring (2020)
- 5 Contemporary Military Books to Greet the New Year (2020)
- 5 Contemporary Military Books to Add to Your Summer Reading List
- 5 Books to Start Your New Year (2019)
- 5 Books to Add to Your Military History Library
- Worth Another Look: Five Epic Novels Published Across 100 Years Showcase Military History