Welcome to MOAA’s Member Books Page. Here you can find a list of recent works from MOAA members spanning all genres, plus links to purchase the works that will benefit your fellow members … and could help MOAA’s charitable efforts.
You'll find links to submissions below, grouped by year.
- 2020 Member Books
- 2019 Member Books
- 2018 Member Books
- 2017 Member Books
- 2016 Member Books
- 2015 Member Books
- 2014 Member Books
Send Us Your Book!
If you're a MOAA member who has written a book bearing an ISBN, submit a nonreturnable copy with a brief description to MOAA Member Books, 201 N. Washington St., Alexandria, VA 22314-2539. Be sure to include:
- Your MOAA Member Number
- Where your book is available for sale, either online (Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc.) or via phone/mail.
- Your book’s genre (fiction, nonfiction, memoir, etc.)
Author's name, book title, publisher, and ISBN will appear in Military Officer magazine and online.
Book Review Policy
Some notes for MOAA authors about book reviews published in Military Officer and at MOAA.org:
- Not all member books will be reviewed.
- You must be a Premium or Life Member to have your book listed in Military Officer magazine or on the MOAA.org member books page. Learn more about membership upgrades here.
- Non-members may submit only for the purpose of a review.
- Our reviewer only reviews non-fiction books.
- Please keep in mind that there is no guaranteed date when the listing will appear in Military Officer or online.
- MOAA does not purchase books from members for the purposes of review.
- You may submit the requested information without a copy of the book (for listing purposes), but the book will not be considered for review.
- Reviews are commissioned and published at the discretion of the Military Officer editorial staff. Have a question or suggestion? Email email@example.com.