The outgoing chair of MOAA’s Surviving Spouse Advisory Council reflects on the group’s successes over the past year.
Latest Surviving Spouse Corner Entries
Connect with others and learn about benefits, legislation, and issues affecting surviving spouses and families through this MOAA Facebook page.
Surviving spouses will find resources, support, and connection.
You never know what’s coming next in life, but we all should be prepared for both the best and the worst.
After the loss of your spouse, you’re in charge of directing the course of your new life.
Here's why you shouldn't neglect this critical part of everyday health.
Basic planning now can prevent some confusion and frustration during even more stressful times.
Dogs not only are loving members of their families, but they also provide needed therapy, comfort, and joy during difficult times.
Members of MOAA's Surviving Spouse Advisory Council share how they are coping during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Having a list of go-to resources is essential for peace of mind and coping with loss.
Here are ways you can give back to others, including two national MOAA programs.
Looking back at accomplishments from the past year and highlighting goals for 2020.
Send Us Your Feedback
We’d love to hear from you. Please let us know if these articles are helpful by sending an email to email@example.com.
Surviving Spouse Corner Archive
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Self-Care Tips for Grievers
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Making the Best of the Holidays After Loss
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Meet the 2019 Surviving Spouse Award Recipient
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Reacting to Stress
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Surviving Spouse Virtual Chapter
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Resources for Caregivers
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Surviving Spouses Storm the Hill
- Surviving Spouse Corner: 4 Ways Surviving Spouses Can Contribute to Chapters
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Writing Your Life Story
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Mentors and Role Models
- Surviving Spouse Corner: Planning for the Future
- Surviving Spouse Corner: What It Means When a Star Is Gold