Emergency Assistance Plus® (EA+®) is a crucial safety net that provides services your health and travel insurance generally will NOT cover. Whether you are traveling across the state, across the country, or across the world and have a medical emergency, Emergency Assistance Plus gives you peace of mind with 24-hour emergency assistance.
[JUNE 29 WEBINAR: Stress-Free Travel Tips and Tricks With EA+]
MOAA members get exclusive savings when they purchase EA+.
- Already logged in? Click here to access your EA+ benefit.
- Already a MOAA member, but not logged in? Click here to enter your MOAA username/password, and you'll go directly to the EA+ benefit site. Questions or problems with your login? Contact MOAA's Member Support Center at email@example.com or (800) 234-6622.
- Not a member? Join MOAA today to access your benefit. NOTE: After joining, return to this website to access your benefit using your MOAA username/password.
Emergency Assistance Plus offers over 20 travel services that are invaluable during a crisis:
- Emergency medical evacuation to get you to the facility you need if you are traveling and become hospitalized and your current facility is unable to provide appropriate medical care for your medical condition.
- Nurse Escort if deemed medically necessary to accompany you and monitor your condition during your travels home.
- Vehicle return if you are unable to drive home due to your documented medical emergency.
- Emergency cash advance for unexpected medical bills, against a valid credit card.
- Assistance replacing lost or stolen travel documents.