Meeting the membership challenge by helping chapters recruiting more chapter members is a top priority for MOAA. Chapter recruiting focuses on chapter membership vice national membership. Below, chapter leaders can find resources to assist their drive for new members, as well as materials to serve current members.
- Access the Committee Module landing page, which includes instructions and walkthroughs, or
- Log directly into the Committee Module. Note: You'll be asked to log into the MOAA site first, if you're not already logged in.
- Chapter recruiting just got easier with MOAA’s Common Join Form, which incorporates the enrollment requirements for MOAA membership and chapter membership.
- The form can be downloaded as a fillable PDF or as a Microsoft Word document.
- You can add your chapter’s name and logo on a Fillable PDF or Word Document. Click for detailed instructions here: Fillable PDF Instructions | Microsoft Word Instructions.
- Email the common join form to firstname.lastname@example.org to have the member added to your chapter roster.
Reporting of Chapter Member Gains
- To register new Basic members, chapters should email completed Common Join Forms (see above) or an Excel spreadsheet to email@example.com with the full information of new chapter members who have consented to Basic Memberships with MOAA. Retain record of consent locally.
Online Chapter Membership Dues (Join and Renewal)
- Go to the online chapter membership dues collection tool at this link, or get answers to frequently asked questions.
2020 Chapter Recruiting Program Guide
- Chapter Recruiting is MOAA's new nationally sponsored chapter recruiting program. More tools and better information to chapters will help recruit chapter members more effectively. Get the guide at this link.
Chapter Recruitment Tracker
Check out how your chapter is doing with recruiting new members (as of Oct. 23, 2020). This tracker will be updated weekly.
MOAA TAPS Form
- Click here to access the form used to notify MOAA National of a member's death.