Below, chapter leaders will find a series of links, downloads, and other materials to help them communicate with their members and prospective members. If you have any questions, please contact Council and Chapter Affairs at Chapters@moaa.org or call 800-234-6622 and ask to speak with a Chapter Affairs Specialist.
- MOAA National has made the following advertisements available for placing in your local paper. They are fillable PDF files, so you can add your own Chapter information: (Advertisement 1) (Advertisement 2)
Electronic Support Messages
- Promote an upcoming event to MOAA members in your area with this easy-to-complete template.
Logos and Trademarks
- Download files and learn more about MOAA logo and brand guidelines, plus get a link to MOAA's Brand Book, at this link.
Public Relations/Communications Guide
- A handbook full of tips, in PDF format, on how to work with the local media and community to "get the word out" about MOAA.
Best Practices for Virtual Meetings
- Recommended tips on using virtual platforms, meeting security, and protecting the data of all participants.
The MOAA Newsletter
- Council and Chapter News appears each month in The MOAA Newsletter. Get the latest news at this link, or get archived news at this link. Archived editions of The Affiliate are also available (Note: formatting may not be consistent with other MOAA.org pages).
Chapter Web Template
- Give your chapter a web presence.
- Want to share timely, relevant information with your local chapter but don't have the resources? We're here to help. Each month, MOAA headquarters will provide an updated Chapter Newsletter Template for you to use. The template will contain advocacy, membership, product and service information, and much more. The template will also include space for you to personalize and promote your own local events or information. If you have a thriving newsletter, simply use this location as a content repository. MOAA headquarters will provide timely, relevant content you can copy and paste into your own existing newsletter product.
- Download the October 2020 White Label document at this link.
- Download instructions for Microsoft Word.