Disney amusement properties have long offered military discounts, though some of the programs were delayed in recent months – one of many disruptions in the parks’ regular operations caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
But both Disneyland in California and Walt Disney World in Florida have published guidelines for these discounts, including some that will last through the end of 2022. The ticket offers are available to active and retired members of all DoD branches, the Coast Guard, and the commissioned corps of both the U.S. Public Health Service and the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. They can be purchased only through a ticket office at a military installation, only six tickets may be purchased per eligible member, and one of the tickets must be for the member or the member’s spouse.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The Deal: Buy a three-day Military Promotional Park Hopper Ticket for $225 or a four-day ticket for $260. Ticketholders can visit both Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park.
- The Dates: Tickets must be purchased by Dec. 12, 2022, and must be used by Dec. 16, 2022. Tickets cannot be used Dec. 17-31, 2021, and April 9-17, 2022.
- The Details: Visit this link for more information, including the park’s reservation guidelines and links to updated COVID-19 protocols.
[RELATED: Cruise for a Cause With MOAA]
Walt Disney World Discounts
- The Deal: Buy a four-day Military Promotional Ticket for $315 or a five-day ticket for $296. For an extra $30 on either package, turn the tickets into Park Hopper, which allows ticketholders to visit more than one of the Disney parks on the same day. The Memory Maker photo product is also available for $98.
- The Dates: Tickets must be purchased and used by Dec. 17, 2021. Families who purchased promotional tickets from Dec. 19, 2020, to Feb. 14, 2021, are not eligible for additional 2021 tickets.
- The Details: Visit this link for more information, including reservation guidelines.
Looking for other vacation options? Visit MOAAVacations.com to see what’s available. Premium and Life members can also access discounts on hotels, rental cars, and more via the online Perks Marketplace (login required).
Are You Getting the Most Out of Your MOAA Membership?
MOAA offers exclusive discounts on a wide range of things including travel and event deals, home security, home appliances, college prep courses, pet insurance, and more!