Thank you for your interest and participation in facilitating grant applications for those in financial need. This program is designed to provide financial aid to applicants experiencing a crisis by natural disaster deemed a national emergency by their local city or state and are experiencing extreme financial hardship as a result of this crisis.
Below are some helpful links that will allow you to get started with the process:
For MOAA Council or Chapter Members
- Program Information and Guide (A detailed program guide in PDF format with MOAA affiliate-specific information)
- MOAA Affiliate Verification Form (Should only be filled out after the applicant has submitted their application; PDF version available at this link)
For the Applicant
- Criteria and Instruction Guide (To review before an application is submitted; PDF version available at this link)
- Crisis Relief Grant Application (For those affected by a recent natural disaster or national emergency; PDF version availiable at this link)
For Anyone in Need of Financial Assistance
- List of organizations to reference (Share this with anyone in financial need, regardless of whether they qualify for the Crisis Relief Fund Grant)
For questions, please contact email@example.com or call our Member Service Center at (800) 234-6622 and request to speak with someone in the Development department.