Learn what researchers found after reviewing the records of more than 2 million servicemembers.
Below, you'll find links to the latest government guidance and news reports regarding COVID-19.
- VACCINE REGISTRATION (Updated April 1, 2021): VA Registration | DHA Appointing Portal | Find Your State Health Department.
If you believe you may be suffering from the virus and you are:
- A TRICARE beneficiary: Call the Military Health System Nurse Advice Line at 1-800-TRICARE (874-2273), option 1, to receive guidance. You can also connect with a nurse via web or video chat at www.mhsnurseadviceline.com.
- A VA beneficiary: Contact your local VA facility prior to visiting. You can also send a secure message via the MyHealtheVet portal to receive guidance. Learn more about virtual care options here.
- Outside the VA and TRICARE networks: Call your health provider.
More Vaccine Information
- DoD Vaccine Information
- VA Vaccine Information
- Military Health System Vaccine Information
- National Guard/Selected Reserve Vaccine Information
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Coronavirus Website
- CDC Advice for Higher-Risk Individuals
- VA Coronavirus Website
- TRICARE Coronavirus Information
- DoD Coronavirus Response Website
- Health.mil Coronavirus Information
- Military OneSource Coronavirus Resources
- National Institutes of Health Coronavirus Information
- From MOAA: What You Need to Know About the CARES Act
- Latest Coronavirus News from Military.com
- Latest Coronavirus News from Military Times
Latest Coronavirus News
A report found more servicemembers were referred to civilian providers, and some locations couldn’t provide needed services.
Thousands of veterans have taken advantage of this benefit, but the funding will end later this year.
The move will make the tests easier for TRICARE beneficiaries to access, but it doesn’t fix a key coverage concern.
The change will help TRICARE For Life beneficiaries, but leaves out other TRICARE users.
COVID-related delays and staffing problems show the importance of preserving your earned benefit.
Despite not being covered, TRICARE users should still be able to get access to free tests. Here's how.
Debt relief connected to the pandemic expired Sept. 30. Here’s what you need to know.
Lost your card? You can download proof of vaccination.
The military's largest branch issued its mandate after the other services announced similar timelines.
Those who contracted COVID-19 during the study period reported more than twice the frequency of suicidal thoughts, researchers found.
The move comes on the heels of FDA approval for the Pfizer vaccine.
Why Should You Join MOAA?
The more voices we have, the better we'll be heard. Become a member today.