While MOAA can’t provide personalized financial advice, those considering changes to their fiscal strategy should begin with the basics, rather than relying on media reports or, worse yet, unproven financial products.
MOAA frequently provides such guidance through its webinars, which allow members and others to interact with staff and outside experts on a variety of topics, including financial ones. Premium and Life members have full access to the financial section of MOAA’s webinar archive, which includes:
- Wealth-building and -management strategies
- Retirement planning guidance
- Details on the Thrift Savings Plan
- The latest from MOAA on estate planning
- Tips on avoiding financial scams and fraud
Bookmark the archive and check back for new recordings and new events on the upcoming webinar schedule. Note: Those who register for live webinars but can’t attend online can receive a link to the video at the event’s conclusion.
More to Discover
Need more financial resources? MOAA has you covered:
- MOAA.org/Finance includes links to the latest finance articles from MOAA, featured articles on topics of interest to MOAA members, regular updates on tax policies of interest to military retirees and veterans, and much more.
- MOAA’s Military State Report Card and Tax Guide offers regular updates on state taxes, including which states offer breaks on military retirement pay and survivor benefits.
- MOAA’s suite of personal financial publications, available to Premium and Life members, includes extensive guidance on investing, financial education, estate planning, and other topics.
Interested in some of the benefits exclusive to Premium and Life members? Consider joining or upgrading today.