An upcoming TRICARE webinar will focus on military retirees and family members approaching age 65, addressing questions about Medicare and the TRICARE For Life (TFL) program.
The webinar, hosted by TFL Program Manager Anne Breslin, takes place Sept. 29 from 1-2 p.m. Eastern and requires pre-registration. Space may be limited.
The event will cover:
- How to sign up for Medicare in time to ensure no gaps in health care coverage.
- How to access care using Medicare/TFL.
- What services are covered by Medicare/TFL.
- Choosing a Medicare provider.
- Understanding TFL costs.
A question-and-answer session will be held after the webinar.
Along with materials available at TRICARE.mil, you may find some of the answers you’re seeking in one of many MOAA products addressing this crucial benefit for retirees and their families:
- MOAA’s TRICARE Guide includes several pieces with TFL information, as well as information on MOAA’s advocacy efforts to protect this often-threatened benefit.
- MOAA’s TRICARE Toolkit provides monthly updates on issues of interest across all TRICARE plans, including vaccination coverage, pharmacy information, and much more.
- MOAA Premium and Life members can download a copy of Aging Into Medicare and TRICARE For Life, a 16-page PDF discussing this sometimes-confusing process. Not a Premium or Life member? Join or upgrade today to secure your copy.
- Visit MOAA’s TRICARE Over 65 resource page for coverage details, including information on traveling with TFL.
- Learn more about how TRICARE can work with Medicare advantage plans.
PREMIUM Membership Comes With So Many Benefits. Are You Taking Full Advantage?
Find out just how many benefits are waiting for you, and start using them TODAY.