In addition to the resources available at MOAA.org/FedJobs, consider these links as you begin your research into a federal position:
- Office of Personnel Management (OPM) – The primary site for federal employment information, salaries, benefits, etc.
- Performance Based Interviewing – Sponsored by the VA, PBI provides methods to increase the effectiveness of the interviewing process in selecting and promoting quality staff.
- OPM Pay Tables
- Feds Hire Vets – Feds Hire Vets is a site specifically designed for veterans who may be searching for a federal job.
- USAJobs – The primary site for finding federal employment. Sponsored by OPM.
- USAJobs-Senior Executive Service Positions
- Career Resources Through the VA
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) – The nation’s medical research agency.
- Careers at CMS – Opportunities at the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- Army Civilian Service Information
- Navy Civilian Service Information
- Air Force Civilian Service Information
- Presidential Management Fellow Information – Website run by OPM.
- Indian Health Service – The Federal Health Program for American Indians and Alaska Natives
- Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS) – The mission of the UHUHS is to train, educate, and prepare uniformed services health professionals, officers, and leaders to directly support the military health system, the National Security and National Defense Strategies of the United States, and the readiness of our armed forces.
Jump Start Your Career
Gain access to all of MOAA’s career tools available for you and your spouse.