Add to Calendar
12/05/2023 02:00 PM
12/05/2023 04:00 PM
Understanding Your VA Benefits
VA Benefits: MOAA Webinar
Can’t make the webinar? No problem. Register now and we’ll send you a link to the recording.
Don't miss MOAA's annual review of your VA benefits -- from health care to disability claims to survivor assistance and so much more.
Join our subject-matter expert, Capt. Paul Frost, AFC®, USN (Ret), for an in-depth look at these earned benefits and how you can access them. Topics include:
- The Veterans Benefits Administration (VBA): A review of the financial payouts the VBA administers for veterans.
- VA Disability Compensation Claim and Appeal Programs: The evidence required, types of claims and appeals, how to get medical records, and what a veterans service organization (VSO) can do for you.
- The PACT Act: Details on the expansion of presumptive toxic exposures and other benefits.
- Concurrent Receipt: What it is, and what options you may have when it come to your compensation.
- Online Access: Why you should get a VA.gov online account.
- Dependency and Indemnity Compensation (DIC): What you and your survivor need to know about this program, including who is eligible and how to apply.
- The Veterans Health Administration (VHA): Who is eligible and how to apply for VA health care benefits.
- The VA Home Loan Guarantee Program: How to access and maximize this popular program.
- Q-and-A: Get answers to your questions!
Don't miss this chance to better understand the benefits you've earned through service. Register today!
MOAA Premium and Life members have access to all recorded MOAA webinars at any time via MOAA’s Webinar Archive. Want to join MOAA? See MOAA.org/join for details.