Active Duty Dental Program
The Active Duty Dental Program (ADDP) provides civilian dental care to all uniformed Active Duty members administered by United Concordia, Inc. with the exception of Public Health Service Officers who are covered by Delta Dental of California under a separate dental plan. Additionally activated National Guard or Reserve members serving for greater than 30 consecutive days are also covered.
Who is eligible?
- Active duty service members
- Guard/Reserve members:
- On active duty orders
- Issued delayed-effective-date orders (during pre-activation period)
- Covered by the Transitional Assistance Management Program following activation for a contingency operation for more than 30 days
- Service members who need line of duty care
- Foreign force members stationed in the U.S. whose country has a reciprocal agreement with the United States that authorizes dental care
How does it work?
The plan is comprised of two components: referred from a military DTF or remote care for those who live and work greater than 50 miles from a military DTF.
What does it cost?
If you follow the correct referral procedures, there should be no out-of-pocket costs.
For more information, please visit the ADDP website.