Educational Assistance

Students (under age 24) who are children of former, active or retired officers or active or retired enlisted military personnel are eligible to apply for MOAA's Educational Assistance program. If such a child served in a Uniformed Service before completing college, however, his or her maximum age for eligibility will be increased by the number of years he or she so served, up to five years. Military academy cadets are not eligible for this program. Selected students must have a sponsor that is a PREMIUM or LIFE member of MOAA or if enlisted, a member of Voices for America's Troops.

For more information on applying, please go to