Thank you for visiting the Military Officers Association of America at MOAA.org!
You've reached the registration page of a MOAA event that's already taken place. But don't worry: We have plenty of upcoming webinars, seminars, career fairs, and much more for members and nonmembers alike. Below are a few links to help you get started:
- MOAA's Events Page: Bookmark MOAA.org/events to keep track of all the latest happenings. Know what you're after? Use the search feature to sort events by topic area.
- MOAA's Webinar Schedule and Archive: Our in-house experts and guests from all corners of the military and professional community provide detailed guidance on a range of transition, finance, and benefits topics. Premium and Life members can access webinar video recordings at this link.
- MOAA's Military Executive Transition Program: Looking to register for an upcoming MET event? Visit MOAA.org/MET for more about the program and links to upcoming sessions.
- Join MOAA!: Not a member, or considering a membership upgrade? Learn about the benefits of membership.
- More MOAA Resources: Visit our topic pages to get the latest on Transition and Career news (plus links to MOAA's Job Board, Powered by Indeed, and other resources), financial information, and up-to-date news on your benefits and other topics of interest.
Have questions? We're happy to answer them: Contact our Member Service Center at (800) 234-6622 or email MSC@moaa.org for more information.
(Can’t make the event? No problem. Register now for the webinar and we’ll send you a link to the recording.)
The significant, global impact of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic includes associated challenges within the caregiver community. Join MOAA and representatives from the Elizabeth Dole Foundation for an informative, moving webinar where caregivers will share their stories, highlighting not only the challenges they continue to face, but also how they cope.
We'll also cover existing resources and the many new, supportive programs designed for caregivers, especially in light of the pandemic. The agenda includes:
Caregiver Panel Discussion
- COVID-19 Community Impact
- Caregiver Experiences, Challenges, and Perseverance
- Elizabeth Dole Foundation New Caregivers Program in light of the Global Pandemic
- The New Veterans Health Administration (VHA) Caregiver Program
MOAA Premium and Life members have access to all recorded MOAA webinars at any time via MOAA’s Webinar Archive. Want to join MOAA? See www.moaa.org/join for details.