While the ongoing pandemic forced the cancellation of in-person events connected to Storming the Hill 2020, MOAA will continue its advocacy mission with a Virtual Storm highlighting the need to protect the military health care benefit earned by millions of servicemembers, past and present.
Check this website for Virtual Storm news, resources, and updates. You can download materials below, as well as find links to send critical messages to your legislators.
Questions? Contact MOAA's Member Support Center at email@example.com or call (800) 234-6622. To learn more about joining MOAA, click here.
PRESERVE MILITARY HEALTH CARE
- ISSUE PAPER: Congress Must Evaluate Military Health System Reform against COVID-19 Lessons Learned (PDF).
- FAQ: MOAA answers your questions on planned cuts to military medicine.
- CONGRESSIONAL LETTER: Read the bipartisan request to House leaders in support of MOAA's goals.
- LEVERAGE SOCIAL: Share the importance of this issue on social media using #MOAAStorms on social media, and keep up with (and share) the latest from MOAA on Facebook, Twitter, and other social platforms. Already on Twitter? Send a Tweet now.
- MORE NEWS: Get the latest on your health care benefits.