To ensure that discussion remains topical and friendly, here are a few simple rules:
- Please remain friendly and civil.
- No slanderous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, lewd, pornographic, violent, abusive, insulting, threatening, or harassing comments.
- No postings that are intended to victimize, harass, degrade, or intimidate an individual or group of individuals on the basis of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, race, religion, or sexual orientation. Hate speech is unacceptable.
- Stick to the subject. Messages that stray from the topic will be removed without further notice.
- Use your real name.
- Sorry, no advertising or other solicitation of funds is allowed.
- Remember not to quote or copy any materials unless you have the copyright or have otherwise obtained permission from the copyright owner.
MOAA can remove any post for any reason at any time. Comments posted on any MOAA discussion forum or blog may be quoted by MOAA without further notice.
You agree that you will indemnify and hold harmless MOAA and its staff from any and all liability resulting from publication, distribution, or redistribution related to the posted material or the use of the material by any person.
NOTE: These forums were created to give MOAA members a venue to discuss topics of shared interest; if you have a question requiring an answer from MOAA headquarters staff, please e-mail email@example.com.