eNewsletters | Contact Us
Opportunity is knocking, at the area’s largest military career fair. Come meet local, national, and international employers who want to support you as you move to the next stage of your career.
If you've served in the military, have government or government-contracting experience, or have security clearances, this is where you want to be. Don't miss MOAA’s military-and spouse-friendly career events.
MOAA members have access to services specifically designed for them.
September 24th, 6 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum, Washington D.C.
• Network with the nation’s top military-friendly employers
• Explore entrepreneurship opportunities
• Learn what to expect when entering the civilian aviation workforce
August 26, 2015
12 p.m. – 4 p.m., EST
• Open to all officers, enlisted, active duty, Guard and Reserve, former, and retired servicemembers
Job Seeker RegistrationEmployer Registration
October 29, 2015
• Meet local, national, and international employers who support you as you prepare for the next stage of your career.
• This event is open to all servicemembers and government employees — all ranks, active duty, retired, former servicemembers, and National Guard/Reserve servicemembers and their spouses.
Connect with us
© Copyright 2015 Military Officers Association of AmericaMOAA is the nation's largest and most influential association of military officers. It is an independent, nonprofit, politically nonpartisan organization.
201 N. Washington St., Alexandria, Va. 22314(800) 234-6622