MOAA can help ease your transition from military service to civilian employment. This publication lists resources for federal job seekers, provides tips for landing a civilian job – and more!
| Item #5-001 |
FREE Download Available
Active MOAA Member Price: FREE
Non-member and Guest Price: $14.95
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- On the Job for You
- How to Jump-Start Your Career Transition With MOAA’s Help
- Occupation Statistics
- Second-Career Profiles
- Resources for Federal Job Seekers
- A Digital Gateway Home
- Top 10 Fastest-Growing Occupations With Many Job Openings
- Military-Friendly Employers
- Tips for Landing a Civilian Job
- Are You LinkedIn?
- From Military Service to Public Office
To gain access to the Military Education Guide publication:
- Download your free electronic copy (PDF 3.46MB)
- Active MOAA Members can call toll-free 1-800-234-6622 to have a printed copy mailed to them. Please have your member number readily available.
- Attention Life Members: Call your special access phone number to receive priority order status!
Orders for publications cannot be processed through our web site at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.
** The discounted member price is available only to active MOAA members whose membership is current at the time the order is placed. To be considered a current regular or Auxiliary member in good standing, annual membership dues must be paid in full or member must have Life Membership.
Membership in MOAA is open to commissioned officers or warrant officers - active duty, retired, Guard, Reserve and former - in the U.S. Navy, U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Marine Corps, U.S. Coast Guard, U.S. Public Health Service and NOAA. Please allow 2 - 3 weeks for delivery.