Special offer for Annual Spouse Symposium Guests
All attendees to the annual MOAA Military Spouse Symposium may request an advanced résumé review, regardless of MOAA membership. This is a limited offer only for the spouse symposium attendees who preregister for the event. There are limited onsite resume reviewers, so this is an opportunity to get a more comprehensive review while you participate in the day. To receive the offer, please do the following:
- Register for the spouse symposium www.moaa.org.spousesymposium
- Send an email to email@example.com with the subject line “MOAA Spouse Symposium Résumé Review [LAST NAME]”
- Attach your résumé and include a daytime phone and email
- You will receive your reviewed résumé on site at the event.
Is your husband or wife looking for a new job?
Spouses of MOAA members can take advantage of the full range of career transition services offered by The Officer Placement Service (TOPS).
These services include:
- Résumé critiques.
- Individual counseling sessions by phone, e-mail, or in person.
- Full use of the TOPS library at MOAA headquarters.
- Access to MOAA’s Pentagon Office.
- Access to MOAA’s Career Center– *Must contact our Member Service Center to set up login information.
The Career Center includes:
• The ability to search and apply for jobs posted by hundreds of employers each week.
• The ability to post, edit, and update your profile.
• The ability to post more than one résumé at a time.
• Access to a list of more than 2,000 networking contacts…and more!
*You can contact our Member Service at 800-234-6622, M-F, 8-6 EST, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to take advantage of this service, please:
- Send an email to email@example.com, with “Résumé Critique” in the subject line.
- Include your full name, your daytime phone number, and your spouse’s membership number.
The turnaround time for résumé critiques is usually 7-10 business days. If you have any additional transition questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.