MOAA's Pentagon office provides total career transition advice/counseling to include:
- resume critiques;
- personal career consultations;
- information on upcoming career fairs;
- information on network development and MOAA’s LinkedIn career networking group;
- interview tips and negotiation strategies
MOAA members who stop by the Pentagon office can also receive:
- referrals to appropriate MOAA staff for military benefits and financial counseling, including financial planning tools and calculators, guidance on TRICARE, retired pay, the Survivor Benefit Plan, Social Security, and much more;
- information on scholarships and interest-free loans for the children of servicemembers through The MOAA Scholarship Fund;
- legislative updates and tools to help grassroots advocacy efforts;
- information about TRICARE supplements, life insurance, and resources for selecting the appropriate long-term care insurance;
- a copy of MOAA's award-winning magazine Military Officer;
- details on upcoming MOAA events
The MOAA Pentagon office is collocated with the Pentagon Federal Credit Union on the second floor, A Ring, between corridors 9 & 10. From the Pentagon Metro entrance, go to the second floor and follow the signs to Ramps 3, 4 & 5. The Pentagon Federal Credit Union and MOAA office are located at the foot of the ramps.
MOAA’s Pentagon Office is open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Members may also schedule personal appointments (in advance) by calling (703) 769-8914.
Visit MOAA's Pentagon office today!